Difference between Booster Pills 1 & 2(ED/PE)
All three variants are almost the same in their function but there’s a slight change that actually make them differ from one another.
Booster pills 1:
- Booster pills 1 are for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- It can also be used as before marriage course for those who have weak sexual health.
- These are for persons aged below 35. Effective rate declines in people aged more than that.
- Blood pressure patients can use these pills without any side effects.
- These pills can only be used as a course, they cant be used as a single time before intercourse. Course is of one month at least.
Booster Pills 2(PE):
- Booster pills 2 (PE) are for (as the name suggests) premature ejaculation.
- They can also work for erectile dysfunction but they have 60% effective rate on ED problem. and 90% effective rate in Premature ejaculations.
- Any age group can use these pills.
- Blood pressure patients can use these pills but with slight precautions.
- These pills can as a course as well as single time before intercourse but remember one thing that its not Viagra, these are herbal pills. Course is of one month at least.
Booster Pills 2(ED):
- Booster Pills 2(ED are for Erectile dysfunction.
- Same is the for these pills that they can also work for premature ejaculation but they have 65-70%effective rate in premature ejaculation problem and 95% effective rate in erectile dysfunction problem.
- These are for people aged above 30.
- Blood pressure patients must be on their regular BP tablet before using Booster Pills 2(ED).
- Booster Pills (ED) are best used as a single time before intercourse. Can be used as a course as well. Course is of one month at least.